The K182 Professional Closed-Back Monitor Headphones from AKG are a pair of professional closed-back monitor headphones well suited for electronic drums, keyboards, studio monitoring, and home recording. The accurate 50mm drivers deliver a frequency response of 10 Hz to 28 kHz and provide a balanced mix, even when used with mobile devices. The 3D-axis folding mechanism allows them to fold flat for easy transport, while the replaceable earpads provide comfort for long listening sessions. The 9.8' detachable cable features a 3.5mm connector and includes a 1/4" adapter for use with a variety of studio equipment.
- Closed-back acoustics ensure great performance for every instrumentalist
- Over-ear design with replaceable earpads provides comfort during long sessions
- High-sensitivity 50mm transducers provide great sound even with mobile devices
- Detachable cable and screw-on adapter for easy connectivity with all your gear
- 3D-axis professional folding mechanism for ease of portability