Combining various essential portable audio technologies together, the Sony WI-C100 Wireless In-Ear Headphones work to provide you with all-day optimized sound, communication, and convenience. Starting with 9mm drivers that are tuned for balanced audio to fit any genre, Sony also adds Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology to compensate for lost highs in compressed audio. An integrated mic and 1-button Siri access lets you talk hands-free, get directions, and more while leaving your phone in your pocket. The flexible neckband wire and splash-proof design is extremely convenient, allowing you to use the WI-C100 at work or the gym, and securely drape them around your neck when you're done listening.
A similar experience is possible on Windows 10 and 11 PCs with Microsoft Swift Pair, where you'll get pop-up guidance to make pairing effortless. An additional feature of Google Fair Pair is the ability to ping the headphones if misplaced, or view their last known location on your smartphone.
- Ergonomic design to match the contours of your ear for added comfort
- Select EQ presets or make your own with the Sony Headphones app
- Integrated playback buttons for play, pause, skip tracks, and volume
- Pronounced buttons that are easier to press and locate by touch
- Support for Sony's 360 Reality Audio that is meant to give a personal and immersive audio experience
- Dolby Atmos compatible when paired with a Sony BRAVIA XR TV and optional WLA-NS7 wireless transmitter
- Works with Sony 360 Spatial Sound Personalizer app for a personal spatial sound field when used with Sony BRAVIA XR TVs
- Eco-friendly packaging that's composed of less than 5% plastic