Get yourself comfort and precision in the studio or FOH with the Austrian Audio Hi-X60, a pair of over-ear, closed-back headphones designed to meet the demands of studio mixing and mastering engineers as well as live sound mix engineers working at Front-of-House (FOH) or monitor mixing. With proprietary high-excursion 44mm drivers, the headphones deliver a linear frequency response and low distortion as well as a frequency response of 5 Hz to 28 kHz. This helps in the QC process for mastering, as errors will be easier to detect.
Soft, replaceable memory foam earpads ensure comfortable wearing for long sessions. The headphones can be folded to allow compact storage and convenient transport. Two detachable cables are included, and a 1/4" adapter is also supplied, along with a carry pouch.
- Outstanding high-precision sound thanks to proprietary Hi-X technology (High Excursion) that delivers a linear frequency response and open, detailed sound that simplifies error detection and makes mixing/mastering and recording a pleasure.
- Best-in-class comfort with special slow-retention memory foam earpads to keep you comfortable, even during the longest sessions.
- Replaceable earpads and bow pad, for long lifetime and hygienic use.
- Detachable cables that can be easily replaced (9.8' and 3.9' included).
- Metal hinges and bow for maximum durability and stability.
- Foldable construction for easy storage.
- Made in Austria.
- Featuring the sonic signature of the Hi-X6 series, with its natural and spacious sound, the Hi-X60 over-ear, closed-back design is ideally suited for use in loud environments, for example, in the studio or front-of-house (FOH).
- In the studio, the Hi-X60's closed-back isolation prevents sound from escaping out into the recording environment and interfering with the microphone. capture. At FOH, the high passive noise suppression ensures an optimum signal-to-noise ratio creating an accurate and hearing-friendly sonic environment. For instrument or vocal tracking, both features work together to provide the artist with a coherent, healthy signal without leakage.
- The Hi-X60 offers remarkable comfort, even for long sessions, leaving the user fatigue-free and able to focus on workflow. All touch points are made from soft, durable memory-foam. The earpads feature the acclaimed Hi-X design with plenty of internal space and smaller external size. The earpads can be replaced with ease. In addition, the headband has a smart cut-out to relieve pressure on the head.
- All Austrian Audio Hi-X headphones feature a 44mm driver and a ring magnet system. This design allows for improved airflow and includes the strongest magnetic field in its class.
- The ring magnet, combined with a copper-clad aluminum voice coil, reduces the weight of the membrane and the voice coil connected to it, allowing the membrane to move or change direction faster, providing a more responsive impulse reaction.
- The earpiece and earpads, i.e. all hygienic components, can be replaced and renewed with ease, just like the pluggable cable. This means that precision, listening pleasure, and comfort are maintained for a long time.
- Nowadays studio work is often done across different venues and not tied to one location or single equipment. Austrian Audio have incorporated this realization into the core design of the Hi-X60 ensuring flexibility for consistent performance across work or leisure environments. The folding design and load-bearing components are all metal for robustness and stability. A light, high-quality carry bag protects and assists portability.