Simplify the recording process and attain the audio performance of a large-format console in a compact and elegant desktop package with the Audient iD14 MKII, a high-performance 10x6 USB type-C audio interface designed by respected experts, for musicians, producers, podcasters, voiceover artists, and more. The MKII edition not only boasts a fresh exterior, but new wonders inside, such as improved sonics, expanded outputs, and audio loopback for content creators.
The iD14 boasts a pair of the same Class-A mic preamps found in Audient's world-class consoles, ensuring gold-star treatment for your dynamic or phantom-powered condenser microphones. A harmonically rich JFET 1/4" instrument input is also provided, so you can plug your guitar or bass directly into the interface and get the character of valve amplifiers.
Outfitted with 24-bit / 96 kHz AD/DA converters, the iD14 delivers premium accuracy while remaining natural and musical, devoid of problems caused by distortion and unstable clocking. The inclusion of a TOSLINK optical port enables digital input expansion via an ADAT- or S/PDIF-equipped external mic preamp or A/D converter.
With two pairs of stereo 1/4" monitor outputs, 1/4" and 3.5mm headphone outputs, and comprehensive console-style monitor control, the iD14 interface lets you listen to your content in high quality, smoothly adjust your levels, and access dim, cut, mono sum, and more. Plus, there's the revolutionary ScrollControl, a function that can be used to control anything over which your mouse pointer hovers.
DAW software, virtual instruments, samples, cabinet simulations, and more are included to get you started on your path toward achieving polished productions. The iD14 can be powered via USB from your Mac/Windows computer.
- Redesigned appearance
- USB Type-C connectivity
- USB 3.0 bus powered
- True phantom power over USB
- Additional monitor/line outputs (four on the MKII versus two on the original iD14)
- Two headphone outputs (1/4" and 3.5mm), ready to drive headphones up to 600 ohms
- Improved audio performance specs
- Audio loopback for content creators
Connect and listen to your mixes through two sets of speakers with iD14's four line outputs. Alternatively use the extra line outputs to send audio to an external headphone amp for distribution to your artists.
Equipped with both 1/4" and 3.5mm headphone jacks and a powerful headphone amp capable of driving headphones up to 600 ohms, the iD14 is ready to take on the most demanding recording sessions.
When not using the virtual scroll wheel, the iD button can be assigned to control the unit's monitoring features such as dim, polarity reverse, mono sum, talkback, and more.
- Steinberg Cubase LE and Cubasis LE 3: Turn your Mac/Windows computer or iPad into an easy-to-use music studio with all the basic tools for recording, editing, and mixing, for everything from the initial musical idea to the final track.
- Steinberg Retrologue 2: This virtual instrument emulates the warmth and fatness of classic analog synthesizers, producing a wealth of sounds that will inspire you time and again.
- Waldorf Edition 2 LE: Software emulations of three classic Waldorf products, including the legendary synth PPG Wave 2, drum module Attack, and filter D-pole.
- Two Notes Torpedo Wall of Sound: A speaker and miking simulation plug-in with eight carefully selected cab emulations, including emulations of MesaBoogie, Fender, and Ampeg.
- GForce M-Tron Pro LE: An industry-standard emulation of the classic Mellotron tape playback keyboard.
- The Sample Boutique from Loopmasters: Over 2GB of drum loops, synth loops, vocal loops, and more.
- Produce Like a Pro: Three free online courses full of valuable insight and techniques.
- Subitopiano: Get 20 minutes of time (at no extra cost) recording your MIDI tracks on a real grand piano through a specifically designed and fully automated studio, all over the web.