Styled in black, the Panasonic RP-HT161-K are a pair of over-ear headphones powered by 30mm neodymium drivers. They are capable of handling power inputs of up to 1000mW, making them powerful in the bass department. However, they are also pleasant in the midrange and treble registers. Overall, they boast a frequency response of 10 Hz to 27 kHz; this makes them suitable for anything from critical home-listening to gaming and casual movie watching. The headphones have a 6.7’ cable to give you plenty of freedom to move about from a stationary console, and provide plush-padded earpads to surround and comfort your ear.
- Over-ear headphones delivering balanced sound
- Dual 30mm neodymium driver units handle up to 1000mW maximum power input for satisfying bass, as well as a pleasant midrange and high-frequency response
- Plush-padded earpads softly surround the entire ear to minimize ambient noise and distractions
- Smooth, quick-adjust headband easily conforms to your head for a comfortable fit
- A 6.7' audio cord provides plenty of space to sit back and relax while watching movies and TV, as well as the freedom to move about while gaming
- Sleek matte-black finish and durable, lightweight design add a distinctive look of style and comfort wherever you go