The Olympus RM-4015P RecMic II is a USB desktop dictation microphone for mac/OS and Windows computers. Designed for doctors, clinicians, and other professionals, the mic delivers clear intelligible recordings in challenging acoustic spaces and features an antimicrobial housing, making it ideal in medical and institutional environments.
The RM-4015 features 8GB of internal memory enabling it to launch the M*Modal Fluency Direct speech-recognition application right from the microphone, eliminating the need for software on every workstation.
With two microphones and an intelligent noise supression system, the RecMic II focuses audio capture on the subject and reduces unwanted background sound for clear sound even in busy places like clinics, laboratories, offices, and more. Built-in pop filters attenuate breath noises for intelligible speech and accurate notes.
The streamlined interface is simple to operarate with customizable buttons for frequently used functions. The attached 8.2' USB cable provides ample room to move the mic while maintaining your computer connection. The included stand makes it easy to position the mic on a desk or tabletop for optimal results.
- Dual microphone technology focuses audio capture in front of the microphone and cancels unwanted noise from the sides and back.
- The triple-layer pop filter uses the same technology found in professional studio recording microphones to block unwanted sounds such as breath noise and wind vibrations.
- Launch M*Model Fluency Direct directly from your microphone.
- With 8GB of internal memory, the RM-4015P model is fully integrated with the software, so you can carry the application and your profile anywhere—no need to install it on each workstation.
- The housing and buttons are made of antimicrobial coating materials with silver ions (ISO 22196) to inhibit the growth of microbes.
- The design offers tolerance to alcohol to withstand repeated cleaning—ideal for medical uses.