Teradek's RT MK3.1 6-Axis Wireless Controller provides up to 6-axis lens motor control (receiver and motors available separately). Stepping-up from the 4-axis version, the MK3.1 6-Axis Controller includes a Force Joystick zoom button for smooth, sensitive zoom moves. It also offers a large focus knob, one slider control, and two side knobs (A and B). Each input on the versatile MK3.1 Controller can be mapped to any lens axis (focus, iris, zoom direction/speed, or 3D function) as you prefer. In addition to F/I/Z control, the MK3.1 system enables you to remotely start/stop select HD cameras such as ARRI, Blackmagic, Phantom Flex, RED, Sony, and LANC-compatible models.
Automatic and manual calibration options combine with a large, adjustable fluid-feel knob to provide lens-friendly adjustments. Navigate the MK3.1 Controller's menu using its push buttons, and view your settings on the OLED screen display. The lightweight MK3.1 system features 42 selectable channels, 16-bit transmission up to 0.9 miles, and minimal latency of 2 ms. Wired operation is supported for locations like medical facilities where RF transmission is not allowed.
Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum, the MK3.1 Controller is designed with internal antennas to lessen the possibility of damage. A lanyard-mounting point, and three 1/4"-20 mounts provide options for safely securing the controller when you need to free your hands for other tasks. The MK3.1 Controller is powered using widely available Canon LP-E6 batteries, providing a runtime of up to 36 hours. The MK3.1 can also be powered via USB, after removing the spent LP-E6 battery.
- Versatile 6-axis control for one to six motors, including 3D functions
- Force joystick button for smooth zoom moves
- Push-button menu control and OLED screen display
- 16-bit transmission with up to 0.9-mile range, and 2ms of latency
- 6-axis control with large knob, slider, and two side knobs
- Internal antennas lessen possibility of damage
- Robust aluminum construction
- Auto or manual (soft-stop) calibration
- Calibration algorithm and torque control protects lenses
- Updatable firmware via Mac OS X or PC
- Uses the widely available Canon LP-E6 battery
ARRI ALEXA, Blackmagic, LANC-compatible cameras, RED EPIC, RED ONE, Phantom Flex, Sony F55