Designed specifically for game streamers and powered by LIGHTSYNC for eye-catching RGB color effects, the Logitech Yeti GX is a gaming mic that delivers quality audio performance over USB to your Mac/Windows computer. Combining a custom dynamic capsule and a tight, directional supercardioid pickup pattern with Blue VO!CE advanced voice-processing and noise-removal software, the Yeti GX microphone rejects noise and key clicks, improving the intelligibility of your voice and ensuring consistent high-quality audio for your Twitch channel, Discord server, or even your conference calls.
Use LIGHTSYNC to control two separate RGB light zones on the mic and sync them with other G gear in G HUB, including mice and keyboards, for a fully immersive experience. Add fun vocal effects with Blue VO!CE software and use Smart Audio Lock or set the gain manually with easy, on-mic controls. The microphone works directly out of the box. It comes with a removable stand for desktop use and two thread adapters for optional mounting on either a mic stand or boom arm. A USB cable is included.
- Use the LIGHTSYNC software to control two separate RGB light zones, status lighting, and G Logo, plus ring and scroll wheel—all located on the mic.
- Synchronize color and lighting effects with other LIGHTSYNC RGB devices like the Logi G keyboard, mouse, and headset setup (all available separately).
- Use the scroll wheel for one-handed control of your mic gain and when you reach your ideal gain, just press the scroll wheel to lock into Logitech's advanced auto gain.
- Sleek, clean, camera-ready design.
- Exclusive to Logitech G HUB, Blue VO!CE software helps you develop your own signature vocal sound. Dial in your EQ, protect against clipping with the Limiter and remove “Pops” with the Depopper. Add flavor to your stream with fun vocal effects like pitch shifter, echo, reverb, or chorus.
- Advanced Auto-Gain Control for consistent sound on stream.
- When inspiration strikes, just plug Yeti GX straight into your computer or laptop with the included USB cable, and you're all set to record or stream, right away. No drivers required.