Eliminate that annoying 60 Hz ground buzz in your audio setup with the HUMX2 from Sescom. This two-channel passive hum eliminator features dual XLR and 1/4" input and output connectors and uses a 1:1 isolating transformer to break up ground loops and remove noise from signal lines. The unit requires no power and can act as a balanced to unbalanced signal converter or as an unbalanced to balanced signal converter.
- 2-channel professional hum eliminator
- Dual 1/4" and XLR inputs and outputs
- Designed to eliminate 60 Hz AC signal caused by ground loops
- Reduces ground loop hum by approximately 10 dB
- 1:1 transformer coupling to break potential ground loops
- Converts balanced signal into unbalanced signal and converts unbalanced line signal into balanced signal
- All grounds connected to chassis