Add a bright LED light with accurate color rendering to your film production with the ZOLAR Vega 30C RGBAW LED Light Panel. Well-known for its cinema cameras, ZOLAR has developed the Vega 30C to integrate into just about any film production's lighting needs, while reproducing natural light using its custom reflective diffusion system.
The panel supports the full RBGAW color gamut and a full CCT range from 2000 to 20,000K, and its high color fidelity provides accurate colors, especially needed with reproducing skin tones. There are multiple scene modes and lighting effects that can add value to your production, and it supports 0 to 100% dimming for added light control. The Vega 30C comes equipped with a Stylist W directional front panel that creates a 90° beam angle on one side and an 127° beam angle on the other side.
The Vega 30C also has numerous control features, including a wired remote controller, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi control using the ZOLAR mobile app, multi-light sync via ZolarLink, standard 5-pin DMX, and Art-Net and sACN protocols via Ethernet. Power options include a 3-pin XLR AC input, a dual V-mount battery plate on the back, and a powerCON AC loop output. It features a low-noise fan that can be adjusted in multiple modes depending on the noise requirements of your production. A standard yoke is included that supports tilting and pole operation.
- Full RGBAW Color Gamut
- CCT range: 2000 to 20,000K
- ZOLAR Stylist precision directional light transmission panel: control beam angle and diffusion with no color shift
- Beam angle with panel installed is 90° on Side A and 127° on Side B
- CRI: Ra ≥ 97 (R9 & R12 up to 97)
- TLCI ≥ 98
- Spectral Similarity Index SSI up to 90
- 5-pin DMX with RDM
- Art-Net 4
- sACN + powerCON
- Wired remote controller
- Bluetooth + Wi-Fi via ZOLAR mobile app (iOS and Android)
- ZolarLink multi-light sync protocol; up to 16 groups with 60 slave units maximum per group (wireless); up to 32 units maximum per group (wired)
- Built-in light effects (synchronized) for different scene applications
- AC power input via 3-pin XLR
- Dual V-mount battery plate
- Low noise fan mode (Auto, High, Mid, Low)