Designed to terminate and trim wires in 66- and 110-style cross-connect blocks and 110-style wall jack modules, this Jonard Tools EPD-914116 Punchdown Tool with 66 & 110 Combined Blade is perfect for any telecom or data communications installer.
- Cleanly terminates and trims wires in 66- and 110-style cross-connect blocks as well as 110-style wall jack modules
- Hi/Lo impact settings (Hi: 40 lb/178 N and Lo: 30 lb / 133 N) terminate 22-28 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Combination hook/spudger stored in the chassis
- Color-coded body is half yellow (cut side) and half blue for ease of use
- Enlarged blade storage compartment for easy storage
- Tested up to 100,000 cycles at high-impact setting, ensuring long life during use
- Compatible with all EPB-series blades and other similar brands (sold separately)