This 2-pack of Jonard Tools CP-475 Pulley for Low-Voltage Electrical, Network & Coax Cables is a set of two cable pulleys designed to help install electrical, coax, network, and other various low-voltage cables. With their swivel snap hooks, deep grooves, and antifriction bearings, these pulleys keep cables aligned with the direction of the pull, preventing snags and kinks.
- Holds up to 20 Cat 5/6 network cables
- Swivel snap hook installs easily and keeps pulley aligned with the direction of pull to prevent kinks
- Antifriction roller bearings and deep grooves allow the cable to be pulled smoothly and easily
- Made from high-strength ABS plastic and zinc-coated steel to provide enhanced durability and longer life
- Easy to remove the pulley after the cable is installed