Combine live video sources and screen-shared content for more engaging presentations using this USB Fusion HDMI & USB Video Capture Device from Magewell and its USB 3.0 and HDMI connectivity. Two HDMI inputs and one USB Type-A input take in video up to 1080p at 60 fps from sources like webcams, computers, or other recording sources. An HDMI and a USB-C output then deliver that video to a monitor or streaming computer to share those visuals.
Headphones or microphones can be integrated into the system with the 3.5mm audio jacks. An RJ45 Ethernet port supports 1000 Mb/s Ethernet to connect to Wi-Fi for control via the built-in Web UI program. The USB Fusion has onboard buttons on the top panel to toggle between different sources and display orientations as well as LED indicators to show connectivity. An app compatible with tablets and other mobile devices can add more advanced control.
Companion App for Engaging Presentations
- Create presentation playlists in advanced
- Incorporate pre-recorded audio and other media files
- Annotation tools can mark up materials and exported for sharing
- Draw on video in real time
- Session can be recorded through the app to Fusion's built-in storage
Compatibility and Capability
- Supports multiple scene display modes like single view, picture in picture, and side by side
- High-quality video processing with zero CPU usage
- USB 3.0 interface for high-speed data transferring
- Broad software compatibility for streaming
- Automatic, driver-free installation with support for Windows, Mac, and Linux OS
- Onboard control buttons switch sources and picture modes
- LED indicators for connection status
Control via Web UI
Users and administrators can configure and manage hardware and presentations through a browser-based web UI or programmatic API. Integrate multiple Fusion devices via Magewell Cloud.