The Battery Grip for the Canon EOS RP DSLR from Neewer is a professional vertical battery grip. Equipped with a wire longitudinal shutter button, this grip enables camera shooting with the same function as a horizontal grip. It is designed with a 1/4"-20 screw hole at the bottom for attaching to a tripod.
You need not worry about running out of power when shooting outdoors for long periods of time. With two user-supplied batteries installed, the grip will automatically switch to the second battery when the first becomes depleted. Switching does not interrupt camera operation, and the grip effectively doubles your shooting time.
- Compatible with the Canon EOS RP DSLR
- Double your shooting time by adding this grip with one or two Canon LP-E17 batteries installed
- A 1/4"-20 screw hole at the bottom firmly attaches to a tripod
- Made from lightweight plastic and comfortable nonslip rubber makes it stable to hold
- Equipped with a wire longitudinal shutter button, this grip enables camera shooting with the same function as a horizontal grip
- Helps keep balance between a camera with a heavy lens, allowing for better shooting
- Provides enhanced flexibility and helps keep your hand in a vertical or horizontal position
- Provides a stable platform for taking portraits, product shots, and other subjects that require a vertical format