The Neewer 750II Pro i-TTL Flash Deluxe Kit for Nikon includes a FC-16 wireless transmitter, matching receiver, two sync cables, and a few accessories along with the 750II speedlight, so you have everything you need to operate the it off-camera.
Designed for Nikon DSLRs, the 750II TTL is a powerful speedlight featuring a guide number of 190' when set to ISO 100 and 105mm. It works with Nikon's i-TTL system for simplified metering with any compatible camera but can also be used in manual mode for customizing your exposure. More advanced options include S1 and S2 optical slave options for instant firing or skipping a pre-flash, and a stroboscopic mode with configurable flash rate and power.
The 750II's zoom head is notably versatile, with 90° upwards tilting and 270° rotation, so you can easily adjust your lighting in three different directions. At the front, two panels are available in separate slots: a reflector that can help fill in shadows when bouncing light upwards, and a wide-angle diffuser that helps soften your light when shooting directly at the subject. Complementing these panels is the ability of the flash to work as a wireless slave, making it a great secondary light source in an outdoor shoot. Offering recycle times of up to three seconds, the 750II runs on four separately available AA batteries and includes a convenient storage bag and small stand.
- Eight levels of output control, from 1/1 to 1/128
- Flash durations from 1/200 to 1/20,000 of a second
- Exposure compensation can be adjusted from +3 to -3 EV in 1/3 step increments
- Daylight-balanced with a rated color temperature of 5600K
- Works as a wireless slave at distances of up to 98.5' indoors and 49.2' outdoors
- PC sync port available for wired syncing if needed
- Runs on four AA batteries, both alkaline or NiMH cells can be used