Dual-fuel versatility, multiple brightness levels, and a powerful peak output make the black LEDLENSER MH8 Rechargeable Headlamp a solid choice for your most active outdoor adventures. You'll enjoy the extra support provided by the adjustable overhead strap for camping, caving, hiking, and other scenarios where hands-free light is required.
The MH8 Rechargeable emits up to 600 lumens of bright white light, and it also has red, green, and blue modes that provides enough light for reading or tasks but won't disrupt night-acclimated vision. Select from three brightness levels, boost mode, and blink mode. Maximum runtime is 60 hours. Recharging the light's 14500 Li-ion batteries is a breeze, thanks to the magnetic charging cable, but if you're in the backcountry with no charging capability, you can swap in a pair of AA alkaline batteries as a substitute.
Change the shape of the beam between flood and spot with LEDLENSER's Advanced Focus System—twist the bezel to choose the narrow spot beam to light your path, or the broad flood beam to see more of your immediate surroundings. The lamp is easily controlled with one hand by a switch on top of the lamp, and the light can be detached from the headband for use as a handheld flashlight or clipped onto clothing, pack strap, etc. It's rated IP54 water resistant, so occasional splashing won't cause any damage.
- Low: 20 lumens
- High: 600 lumens
- Runtime range: 7 to 60 hours, depending on output Red, green, blue light modes
- Advanced Focus System adjusts beam between narrow spot and wide flood
- Switch on top of the lamp is easy to operate with one hand
- IP54-rated water resistant
- Magnetic charge cable
- Powered by two 14500 Li-ion batteries
- Can run on two user-supplied AA batteries
- Adjustable overhead strap for extra support
- Lamp can be detached and used handheld or clipped to clothing
- Transportation Lock prevents accidental activation
- Lightweight at 4.9 oz