The turbo brightness level of the Nitecore TM9K TAC Rechargeable LED Flashlight is 9800 lumens—bright enough to stop an adversary in their tracks, which is why Nitecore calls the TM9K's TurboReady feature a "Dazzle Strike." The compact TMK9 TAC offers five brightness levels, with runtimes ranging from 3 hours on high to 60 hours on ultra-low, so the light is suitable for law enforcement, military, and first-responder applications, along with industrial, recreational, and home use. Light quality is flicker-free thanks to non-PWM constant current circuit design, and the crystal-coated lens and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT) yield a long throw.
Featuring a machined aluminum unibody housing with a Type III hard anodized finish, the TM9K is IP68-rated, submersible to 6.6', and able to withstand being dropped from 3.3'. The light is controlled by push-button switches on the tailcap: The Power button offers momentary or constant-on activation and turns on the light at the last-used brightness level, while the Mode button cycles through the brightness levels or activates TurboReady when pressed and held. A power indicator light, also on the tailcap, keeps you apprised of the battery's status. The Lockout function prevents the light from being accidentally activated while in transit. A stainless steel strike bezel is provided for tactical and emergency needs such as breaking glass and self-defense.
Simply plug in the USB Type-C power cable to recharge the light. If you're using a QC adapter, the light will charge in about 3.3 hours. With a standard (5V, 2A) adapter, charge time will be about 5 hours.
- 30/130/460/1900/9500 Lumens
- TurboReady and strobe for disorienting an adversary
- Crystal coating and PDOT technology
- Runtime: 3-60 hours
- Dual push-button tailcap switches
- Power button for on/off, momentary, or constant-on
- Mode button for brightness levels, TurboReady, and strobe
- Light activates at last-used setting
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Tactical ring enables holds for multiple situations
- Machined, one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Nine Cree XP-L2 HD LEDs
- 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable battery
- Port for USB Type-C charging cable
- Non-PWM constant current circuit for consistent, flicker-free performance
- Battery level indicator light
- Double-sided scratch-resistant lens coating
- IP68-rated waterproof, submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Thermal protection function reduces output if light gets excessively warm