It's only 4.2" long and weighs less than 4 ounces, but the Olight Warrior Mini 2 EDC Tactical Light is capable of big-light output: up to 1750 lumens in five brightness levels, plus a self-defense strobe. Professionals in law enforcement, the military, the trades, and industrial settings will find it indispensable, and so will campers, hikers, hunters, and homeowners. The light is equipped with a Smart Proximity Sensor that dims it and shuts it off after one minute when the light is blocked by a nearby object, preventing the risk of overheating in a backpack or pocket. Side and tailcap switches make it easy to operate, and the tail switch can go straight to the turbo or strobe modes with a single press.
The refined strike bezel can be used for self-defense, and the reversible pocket clip allows the light to be carried in your pocket bezel-down for quick tactical response. The side switch has an LED that displays the status of the battery whenever the light is on. Maximum runtime on low power is 164 hours, and when it's time to recharge, simply snap on the tailcap magnetic charge cable. The light comes with a high-capacity, high-discharge rate 3500mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery. The aluminum housing is rated IPX8 waterproof.
- 1750 Lumens in five brightness levels
- Tactical mode with instant access to turbo and disorienting strobe
- Runtimes from 45 days on low power to 246 minutes on high (after 4 minutes at turbo setting)
- Smart Proximity Sensor dims or shuts light off if obstructed by nearby object
- Tactical side and tailcap dual-switch design
- Side switch activates at last setting used
- Tailcap switch with factory and tactical modes
- Side switch operates lockout function and full-time battery level indicator
- Comes with high-capacity, high-discharge 18650 battery
- Tailcap magnetic charging
- Ergonomic milling for secure yet comfortable grip
- IPX8-rated waterproof, impact-resistant to 5'
- Dual-position stainless steel pocket clip for carry options
- Measures 4.7 x 1.0", weighs 4.3 ounces