In black, the Olight Perun 2 Rechargeable Right-Angle LED Flashlight and Headband combines a versatile and powerful illumination tool with multiple choices for hands-free use. You can mount the light on the included elastic headband, use the removable two-way clip on a pocket or MOLLE web, or attach the magnetic base to any metal surface. The Perun 2 is surprisingly powerful, with a maximum output of 2500 lumens, despite its compact form factor. Power comes from a 4000mAh 21700 battery, and recharging is a breeze with the MCC3 magnetic charge cable.
Fully charged, the light will run for two minutes on the Turbo setting before dropping down to 800 lumens for approximately three hours; the 5-lumen Moon setting will run for 12.5 days. The Perun 2 is rated IPX8 waterproof, so an accidental immersion or a surprise shower are no cause for concern.
- Moon: 5 lumens
- Low: 30 lumens
- Medium: 120 lumens
- High: 500 lumens
- Turbo: 2500 lumens
- Emergency SOS mode
- Silicone push button
- Double-click for turbo, triple-click for SOS
- 9- and 3-minute auto-shutoff
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Anodized aluminum alloy
- Dual-direction pocket clip
- Use as a headlamp with the included headband
- Magnetized tail clings to metal surfaces
- IPX8 rated waterproof, drop-tested to 4.9'
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Custom 4000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery
- Magnetic charge cable