Whether you're a professional sound technician, building your home studio, or just getting started, the Morley Hum Eliminator is great for solving one of the most common issue when connecting audio gear; the dreaded ground-loop hum. Morley's custom, in-house-made isolation transformers not only break these AC/60 Hz ground-loop-related hum, but also enhance audio signals.
The Hum Eliminator features two separate channels that also allow you to convert between unbalanced and balanced signals, depending on which way you route them. It is completely passive and does not require a power source—simply insert on audio connections between offending pieces of gear. The unit is enclosed in cold-rolled steel for maximum protection. The Hum Eliminator is designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- 2-channel hum eliminator
- Prevents ground loops that create hum and buzz
- 2 x 1/4" inputs, 2 1/4"outputs
- 2 x XLR inputs, 2 XLR outputs
- 1/4" smart jacks accept any combination of unbalanced (TS) or balanced (TRS) plugs
- Converts back and forth between unbalanced and balanced cable types
- Custom Morley isolation transformers
- Passive device (no power required)
- Cold-rolled steel housing
- Hand-soldered circuit boards and top-quality components and hardware
- Manufactured in the USA
- Studios, live sound, mixers, and DJs
- Broadcasting and video
- Computer speakers and monitors, home theaters