Offering classic Maglite design with modern versatility, the Maglite ML125 Rechargeable LED Flashlight is designed to provide years of service to professional, recreational, and personal users. You'll recognize the Maglite build as soon as you lift the ML125 for the first time—and you're sure to be pleased with such features as high and low power settings, spot and flood beams, and four function sets for access to the modes you use most with minimal switching. You can even power the light with alkaline C cells while the NiMH battery is in its charging cradle.
The function sets include General (high, low, eco), Outdoor (high, low, strobe), Law Enforcement (momentary, high, eco), and Military (momentary, high, strobe). Runtimes range from 8.5 hours on high to 30 hours on low. Spot-to-flood focus is adjusted with the classic Maglite quarter-turn head-twist mechanism. Measuring 11.1" long and weighing 18.4 ounces, the light features a water-resistant anodized aluminum housing and is drop-tested to withstand falling 3.3' to a hard surface.
- 193 Lumens on high power, 48 lumens on low
- 8.5 hours on high, 30 hours on low
- White LED light
- SOS and strobe modes
- Type: Click-type push button
- Location: Body
- Momentary and constant-on activation
- QuickClik switching between function sets: General (high, low, eco), Outdoor (high, low, strobe), Law Enforcement (momentary, high, eco), and Military (momentary, high, strobe)
- Twist head 1/4-turn for spot-flood focus adjustment
- Charging Cradle
- 230V AC Plug-in converter
- NiMH rechargeable battery with charging cradle
- Can use three C alkaline batteries
- Aluminum housing with corrosion- and scratch-resistant anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Water resistant