Classic styling down to the stainless steel pocket clip makes the Alloy-X Metal Rechargeable LED Penlight from Princeton Tec a valuable lighting tool that's always at the ready. Featuring a hard-anodized IPX7-rated waterproof aluminum housing, the light shines at three brightness levels with a peak output of 400 lumens. You can charge its rechargeable battery with the included cable, but if you need to use the light while the battery is charging, you can run it on a pair of AAA cells. The one-touch tail switch makes operation simple and intuitive.
- 400 lumens high, 250 lumens medium, 5 lumens low
- Runtime: 28 hours on low, 30 minutes on high
- Tailcap push button
- Aluminum housing with Type III anodized finish
- Rechargeable 700mAh battery with charge cable Can run on two AAA batteries
- Removable stainless steel pocket clip
- IPX7-rated waterproof, submersible to 3.3'
- Lightweight at 1.5 ounces