Add a digital presenter to your classroom with the ability to walk around the room while annotating with this TT-12W Document Camera and CRA-2 Wireless Writing Tablet Kit from Elmo. The document camera allows you to capture up to 1080p video and features UVC support for use as a webcam, an adjustable camera head, and an SD card slot to save your media locally. The wireless tablet is compact, lightweight, and connects wirelessly to the camera. It features 8192 levels of sensitivity, does not require a battery, and it can be used for annotation up to 49' away from the camera.
Elmo TT-12W STEM-CAM Visual Presenter
The Elmo TT-12W STEM-CAM Visual Presenter connects to a projector and allows teachers to project classroom material using constructive features and effects, and it can also be used to display video on a monitor or television. The document camera is Miracast Wi-Fi compatible, which allows you to connect to another Miracast compatible device for output or input. The camera's 1/2.3" CMOS sensor allows you to capture and output video up to 1080p with vivid color. It features a total zoom range of 192x (12x optical, 16x digital) to capture the smallest details. The head and arm feature multiple points of articulation, and you can rotate the camera head a total of 300°, 120° counterclockwise, and 180° clockwise. In addition you can rotate the mast the same 300° to get correctly oriented images of your class.
An optional microscope adapter allows you to use the TT-12W to look through a microscope. Most of the controls are available on the main body and on the included remote control, such as zoom and focus controls. A remote dock on the body of the camera provides a handy storage location for the remote, which helps prevent the remote from getting lost. The camera is capable of enlarging an image or object without any loss of quality, and the auto-focus button will quickly bring the image or object into crisp focus. Capture controls let you capture video or photos to an optional SD card. The system is powered by the Android operating system, making it compatible with a variety of third-party educational apps.
- Connects to a projector or display and allows teachers to project classroom material with constructive features/effects applied
- UVC-compliant, so it can be used as a webcam with services such as Skype by a high-speed USB 3.0 connection to Mac or Windows
- 1/2.3" CMOS sensor captures video of everything from fine text to 3D objects in up to 1080p resolution
- The adjustable camera head and arm can be freely raised, lowered, and rotated to focus attention from above, the sides, and up close
- Zoom dial adjusts zoom in and out, and an AF (Auto Focus) button enables easy, one-touch auto focusing
- Select between several input and output resolutions including 1080p, 720p, SXGA, WXGA, and XGA
- The TT-12W comes with an ergonomically designed wireless remote control conveniently featuring Highlight, Mask, Split Screen, Picture-in-Picture, and other functions
- Still images, audio, and video files can be saved on an SD memory card for future use
- White Balance: Auto, Cloudy, Sunny, Fluorescent Light, Incandescent Light, Shade, Twilight, Fluorescent Light (Warm Color) modes
- Image Mode: Text1, Text2, Text3, Graphics1, Graphics2
- Edge Enhancement (for graphics mode)
- USB Image Output: Standard and USB Video Class
- 192x Digital Zoom (12x optical + 16x digital)
- Gamma settings
- Graphical on-screen display
- Slide Show (image data)
- Image Save: SD card, USB drive
- Brightness control: Manual
- Support functions: Highlight, Mask, Scroll (in digital zoom), Mosaic, Split screen, Picture-in-Picture, Color Filter, Microscope, Image Rotation (0º/180º), Positive/Negative Conversion, Color/B&W
Elmo Wireless Pen Tablet
Educators can check over the shoulders of seated students while controlling their digital whiteboard from anywhere in the classroom using the Wireless Pen Tablet from Elmo. The ergonomically designed pen tablet enables teachers to annotate projected documents with a virtual highlighter, dry erase marker, red pen, or standard black lines.
Aside from presenting equations, drawings, or handwritten text, teachers can use the pen tablet as a mouse to navigate their PC from anywhere in the room. Alternatively, the tablet can be used to connect directly to an existing Elmo Document Camera, remotely controlling the pan, tilt, and zoom functions.