The 77" 2-in-1 Aluminum Tripod/Monopod from Neewer is a lightweight and versatile tripod that converts into a full-featured monopod. It has a robust 17.6 lb load capacity but weighs only 3.5 lb, and it folds to and easily stored or carried 19" length due to its reverse-folding legs. The legs spread independently and have three locking angles, making it easy to level the tripod when working on uneven terrain. The two-section center column is removable and can be inverted for low-level and macro shooting and incorporates a ballast hook for added stability. The center column and one leg can be combined to form a 70" tall monopod for use when a full tripod is too bulky or slow to use, like when shooting sports or wildlife.
The included Arca-type ball head includes a quick release plate and features a precision numbered scale on its rotating base for accurate and repeatable panoramic imaging.
- Leg and center column convert to monopod
- Removable and reversible 2-segment center column
- Center column ballast hook for added stability
- Padded foam grip on removable monopod leg
- Independent leg spread
- 3-position legs: 20, 50, and 80°
- Arca-type ball head with quick release plate and bubble level