The Belden CPLCRBC-BR Double Bubble Compression Tool is designed to create a secure, permanent Double Bubble connection for all Belden F-Conn double bubble, RG59/RG6 F, BNC, and RCA connectors. It can also compress F-Conn RG59/RG6 Series basic connectors. The durable tool makes it fast and easy to install Double Bubble connectors typically used in CCTV and other exposed wiring installations.
The CPLCRBC-BR employs the company's proprietary Double Bubble compression and crimping technology to ensure connections with superior performance both electrically and mechanically, providing protection against moisture migration, signal ingress/egress, and eliminating poor signal quality due to the elements.
This tool comes with one silver-colored adapter used for compressing nickel "F" and nickel RCA connectors. No adjustments are required to use it.
- Manufactured from 4100 series aircraft-grade chromoly alloy for maximum strength and durability
- Creates a secure, permanent Bouble Bubble connection
- True 360° compression technology
- Fixed-compression dies in the RBC tool compress a wide variety of connectors
- Self-adjusting plunger head provides a precise and constant compression every time
- F, RCA, and BNC connectors
- RG59 and RG6 sizes
- RGB/Mini coax 23-24 and 25-26 AWG sizes
- Plenum and Security (CCTV) sizes
- One-piece high-definition BNC connectors
- Intelligent transportation systems connectors
- DS3 and DS4 cable connectors