The DVDO USB 2.0 Extender over Ethernet is a slim transmitter and receiver set. It can extend USB signal up to 165ft via a Cat 5e/6 cable. The built-in USB Hub in the receiver supports up to 4 ports of USB 2.0. The transmitter can be powered by the USB host such as a PC.
- Supports high-speed USB 2.0 (Up to 480Mbps) over a Cat 5e/6 cable up to 165'
- Up to 4 USB device connections supported by the Hub
- Transmitter can be powered by USB port, receiver can be powered bylockable DC supply with 500mA to each USB device
- Plug-and-play, with no driver installation required
- Supports all major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 1.0 peripherals