The HoverCam Solo Spark II Document Cam offers many advantages over a webcam when used for classrooms and distance learning. This document camera connects to your Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computer and features an 8MP sensor for capturing 4K video and 8MP still photos. The camera features a 10x optical zoom, and supports 8x digital zoom, for a total of 80x zoom effect. Sound is captured via a built-in mic with integrated noise reduction. Four bright LED lights are built into the document camera to illuminate your subject.
The HoverCam Solo Spark II connects to a computer to operate, and it features button control for autofocus, focus lock, zoom in/out, freeze, rotate, and screenshot. The free downloadable software provides features such as lesson recording, annotation over live camera image, picture-in-picture, as well as schedule and run Zoom meetings. The Spark II is compatible with a variety of connection software such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, Google Meet, and others. Four ultra-bright LEDs provide illumination of your subject.
- 8MP still images
- 4K20, 1080p45 and 720p30
- Built-in mic with integrated noise reduction
- Up to 80x zoom
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-B port interface and power connection to a PC
- Second USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-B port for software/driver installation
- 5-element f/2 lens
- Auto-focusing, auto-focus locking, and selected region focus
- Four ultra-bright LEDs
- Flexible, folding arm with three points of articulation