Compose your photo with up to 1200 lumens of white light (or 150 lumens of red light, to avoid spooking wary sea creatures), then take the shot—the Bigblue 1200-Lumen Dive Light with Auto Flash Off and Red LED will automatically shut off while your strobes fire, for the proper exposure. Depth rated at 328', this aluminum alloy dive light offers four brightness levels of 6500K white light, plus the red light setting, with a beam angle of 55°. The light will run from 2 to 20 hours, depending on output level, on a fresh charge of its 18650 Li-ion battery. An LED indicator keeps you apprised of the battery's status. A single push-button switch controls power and cycles through the settings. The light comes with a ball joint for mounting and a dry bag.
- White light: 1200 lumens on high, 600 lumens on medium, 300 lumens on low, 120 lumens on minimum
- Red light: 150 lumens
- 6500K color temperature
- Runtime: 2 hours on high, 5 hours on medium, 10 hours on low, 20 hours on minimum
- 55° beam
- Auto flash off shuts light for 0.2 seconds (± 0.1 second) when the strobe is fired
- Single side push-button switch
- Controls on/off, cycles through brightness levels
- Depth rating: 328'
- Anodized aluminum alloy housing with tempered optical glass lens
- Ball joint for mounting
- Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery with charger
- Length: 5.1"
- Weight: 8.5 ounces, buoyancy in seawater: -4.6 ounces