Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with the Bigblue AL1300NPT Narrow Beam Dive Light, offered here in black and featuring an XML white LED with outputs of 130, 325, 650, and 1300 lumens. Power is provided by a 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which gives the light a runtime of 2 to 20 hours, depending on the brightness setting. The light is controlled by a tail-mounted push-button switch.
The beam's narrow 10° angle of coverage makes it a great light for focusing or exploring tight spaces, and its 6500K color temperature restores hues that are absorbed by the water. Built for extreme durability as well as high performance, the light's head and body are made from an aluminum alloy that has been anodized to resist corrosion.
- Light source: One XML white LED
- Outputs: 130, 325, 650, and 1300 lumens
- Runtime: 2-20 hours
- Narrow, concentrated 10° spot beam is great for focusing and exploring tight spaces
- 6500K color temperature
- Tail-mounted push-button switch
- Depth rating: 328'
- Tempered optical glass lens
- Color-coded battery indicator
- Durable aluminum alloy housing
- Accepts separately sold LH-AL1300WP and LH-Al1300XWP wide-beam light heads