Designed for long-lasting use in live sound and studio applications, the Sescom 4-Channel XLR Male to Female Audio Snake (25') features high-quality components including flexible Canare 25 AWG multichannel audio cable (MR202-AT Series) and black Neutrik connectors with color-coded boot elements. With four XLR 3-pin male connectors on one end and four XLR 3-pin female connectors on the other, the snake is ideal for carrying multiple channels of balanced analog audio between devices.
Tough zinc diecast shells and chuck-style strain relief make the connectors able to withstand the stress of frequent hookups and disconnects. Thanks to the 100% aluminum foil shield, individually shielded channels, and overall PVC jacket, this Sescom audio snake resists various forms of interference while protecting the conductors against slices.
- Flexible 25 AWG Canare MR202-AT Series multichannel audio cable
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Overall PVC jacketed for strength and durability
- Black Neutrik 3-pin XLR connectors with rugged zinc diecast shell and chuck-type strain relief
- Boot with rubber gland provides protection against bending stresses
- 100% aluminum-foil shield with drain wire
- Two twisted conductors per channel
- Channels are individually shielded