This 4-Way Barndoors for SP-E-500II Series LED Fixtures from Genaray attaches to an SP-E-500II daylight or bi-color fixture in seconds and allows you to shape and control the direction and spread of the beam for added depth and dynamics to your exposures. Use the barndoors to cut the beam, so the light falls on one specific area, like a subject's face or a dramatic slash of light on the background. The barndoors will also prevent light spills that can cause unwanted lens flare. The matte black interior absorbs light for greater control and minimizes reflections. Rugged aluminum construction will withstand repeated use in the studio and on location, making them easy to take along when you're on the go. The barndoors attach to the Spectro LED 500II light quickly and easily using the two included mounting thumbscrews for quick modification and shaping of the light output without interrupting your shoot.
- 4-way barndoor attachment for Genaray SP-E-500IIB and SP-E-500IID LED panels
- Solid aluminum construction suitable for studio use and travel
- Control and shape the beam and reduce light spill
- Attaches in seconds with included thumbscrews
- Matte black interior absorbs light and minimizes reflections