Featuring an ergonomic rectangular handle with a finer grip and a 2000-lumen output driven by two 18650 batteries, the Streamlight Stinger 2020 Rechargeable Flashlight is a highly capable lighting tool for law enforcement, industrial, and recreational use. A "set and forget" switch selects high, medium, and low brightness levels, while independent push-button switches on the tailcap and the head make the light easy to turn on and off no matter how you hold it. Runtime ranges from 2 to 24 hours, and the light's dual SL-B26 batteries can be charged outside the light or inside, using existing Stinger charging docks. The power switches offer momentary and constant-on activation and are tested at 1 million actuations. Double-click for a strobe setting that can disorient an attacker or signal for help.
The Stinger's 6000 series machined aluminum housing has textured side grips for a secure, comfortable grip. The heat-resistant, shock-mounted, impact-resistant Borofloat glass lens is gasket sealed and the light is drop-tested to 6.6'. While it's not built for underwater use, the light carries an IPX7 water resistance rating and can withstand being submerged to 3.3' for 30 minutes. This model of the Stinger 2020 comes with a 120V AC wall charger and a 12V DC car charger.
- 100/850/2000 lumens
- Runtimes: 24, 4, 2 hours, respectively
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector
- Regulated output for consistent performance
- Head and tailcap push-button power switches
- Separate mode-setting slide switch
- Momentary- and constant-on operation
- Double-click either power switch for strobe
- Ergonomic anti-roll rectangular handle with finger groove and textured grip Machined aluminum housing
- Gasket sealed, heat- and impact-resistant Borofloat glass lens
- 120V AC wall and 12V DC car chargers
- IPX7 water resistant, submersible to 3.3'
- Impact resistant to 6.6'