Enjoy large, bright images from short distances in classroom, conference room, and digital signage applications with the white Epson PowerLite 800F 5000-Lumen HD Ultra-Short Throw Laser 3LCD Projector. Its ultra-short 0.27 to 0.37:1 throw ratio can produce up to a 130" image from under 3' away, virtually eliminating shadows caused by presenters or passers-by. Its 5000 lumens of brightness and 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio help it overcome ambient light in many situations and retain detail in dark areas of the image without compromising overall brightness. The 1366 x 768 HD native resolution is upscaled to Full HD on-screen resolution thanks to pixel-shift technology to help ensure that images and text are clear at most viewing distances.
The PowerLite 800F features HDBaseT, RCA, two VGA, and three HDMI inputs to support a variety of source devices. One VGA input can instead act as an output to daisy-chain multiple projectors or displays. An IR remote is included as an added convenience.
- 5000 lumens of color and white brightness provide bright images in settings with moderate ambient light
- Full HD compatibility helps provide lifelike images up to 130" diagonal
- With a laser light engine designed to last up to 20,000 hours with no lamps to replace, the projector is virtually maintenance-free
- HDBaseT, VGA, composite video, and three HDMI connectors provide a variety of connectivity options
- Direct playback function via USB
- Built-in edge blending and split screen features for large dynamic content
- Ultra-short throw design projects large, easy-to-read images in small spaces
- 360° placement lets you mount or place the projector at nearly any position or angle, including portrait
- Remote management and control tools allow ease of access and maintenance
- Mirror photos, videos, and apps with the optional wireless LAN adapter and Miracast or the Epson Creative Projection app for iOS, which lets you create, connect, and project customized effects for a variety of signage applications
- Enterprise level security encryption
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable design