Whether bright light is an absolute necessity as in search and rescue, or merely super useful as in caving or camping, the Fenix LR35R Compact Rechargeable Flashlight will meet the need. Just 5.5" long, the LR35R delivers a remarkable peak output of 10,000 lumens in a wide, 90° beam.
A light this powerful generates a lot of heat, so the LR35R has intelligent temperature control built-in along with two safeguards against accidental activation: a recessed switch and a lockout mode. Power is supplied by two 21700 batteries that recharge onboard via USB Type-C; an LED battery level indicator in the switch lets you know how much power you have left in the charge. Runtime ranges 1.4 hours on Turbo (including lower levels for temperature control) to 80 hours on the Eco setting. The light's aluminum housing is IP68-rated, able to withstand submersion to 6.6' and drops from 3.3' without damage.
- 50, 450, 1200, 3000, and 10,000 lumens
- Wide 90° flood beam
- Runtime ranges from 1.4 hours on Turbo (including lower output for temperature management) to 80 hours on Eco
- Six luminus SST40 LEDs
- 10,000-lumen strobe
- Intelligent memory circuit recalls the last used brightness level
- Single side-mounted stainless steel push button
- Click for on/off and to cycle through brightness levels
- Lockout function prevents accidental activation
- LED battery level indicator in the switch
- USB Type-C charging port
- Two 21700 batteries
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Impact-resistant to 3.3'; IP68-rated submersible to 6.6'
- Intelligent temperature control