Get working with the Logitech MX Keys Wireless Keyboard for Mac for a comfortable typing experience. Featuring 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth wireless connectivity and spherically-dished keys in a Mac key layout, the MX Keys for Mac offers users a seamless way to work across systems. By downloading the Logitech Options software and using the Logitech Flow feature, users can navigate, copy/paste text, images, and files between three computers simultaneously. Moreover, it features Smart Illumination, which automatically turns on the backlight when you're near and can also adjust its brightness depending on your surroundings. On a normal use basis, the MX Keys for Mac can last up to 10 days; however, with backlight off, it's rated to last up to 5 months. Please note that actual battery life will depend on usage.
- Internet connection for software download
- Logitech Options software on macOS
- USB port or Bluetooth Low Energy technology enabled device with keyboard support
- USB Receiver: macOS 10.15 and above
- Bluetooth: macOS 10.15 and above; iPadOS 13.4 and above