The LED1000Bi II Bi-Color Video LED Light Panel from Godox offers a user-selectable color temperature of 3300 to 5600K with a ±300K variance. Dimming settings range from 0% to full power and can be adjusted using the video light's on-board LCD panel. For enhanced versatility, the LED1000Bi II Bi-Color DMX LED Video Light also features connectivity for DMX controllers.
This video light is rated for output up to 4800 Lux at 3.3' and 4200K, 2200 lux at 3.3' and 3300K, and 2600 Lux at 3.3' and 5600K; drawing a maximum of 70W of power during use. A yoke with a standard light stand receiver and locking knob supports the fixture and its design also incorporates a built-in filter slot for the included diffuser. While an AC adapter is provided for in-studio use, separately available Sony 14.8V BP-L V-mount batteries can be used to provide power while on location.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 70W of power, rated for 4800 Lux at 3.3' and 4200K, 2200 Lux at 3.3' and 3300K, and 2600 Lux at 3.3' and 5600K
- Offers a user-selectable color temperature of 3300-5600K with a ±300K variance
- Brightness can be dimmed from 0 to 100%
- On-board control with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Connectivity for DMX controllers provides enhanced versatility
- Yoke is compatible with most light stands and offers tightening knob for a secure fit
- Built-in filter slot for use with included diffusion panel
- Four reflective barndoors to shape and direct light output
- Built-in 13-16.8V DC power supply
- AC adapter included for wired use with a power outlet
- V-mount battery plate accepts a Sony BP-L battery for truly portable operation