No need to fuss with batteries—simply snap the USB cable onto the magnetic charging port of the Olight Pl Pro Valkyrie Weaponlight, and in 90 minutes the light is ready for duty. The black PL Pro Valkyrie fits pistols with Glock and Picatinny Rails and delivers up to 1500 lumens of white light, plus a disorienting strobe mode. Powered by two CR123A batteries, the light will run for up to 90 minutes on the 300-lumen low power setting.
Lockout mode makes sure your light doesn't activate accidentally, a significant safety advantage in many tactical situations. Installing and removing the light is easy thanks to the quick release mechanism with stainless-steel locking lever. The push-button power switch is equally accessible from both sides: press and hold for momentary, click for constant-on, double-click to change brightness level, and click both sides together for strobe. The light's hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum alloy housing is rated IPX6 and is water-resistant and impact-resistant to 3.3 feet. It weighs just 3.3 ounces and measures 3.3 x 1.4".
- Output: High, 1500 lumens for 1.5 minutes, then 600 lumens; low, 300 lumens
- Disorienting strobe mode
- Runtime: high, 46.5 minutes; low, 90 minutes
- Cree XHP 35 HI NW LED
- Push-button switch accessible from both sides
- Press for momentary, click for constant-on, or click both sides for strobe
- Stainless steel locking lever for fast, secure attachment
- Fits Picatinny and Glock rails
- Lightweight, corrosion- and scratch-resistant 6061-T6 aluminum alloy housing
- IPX6-rated water resistance
- Impact resistant
- Lightweight at 2.8 ounces