The Simply45 Adjustable LAN Cable Stripper, in yellow, allows you to professionally strip shielded (STP) and unshielded (UTP) copper LAN cables, including Cat7a, Cat7, Cat6a, Cat6, Cat5e, and Cat3 cables. This cable stripper is a multi-function tool that also lets you strip speaker and audio cables, straighten LAN cable wire conductors, and more. For precision performance, a turning knob is adjustable to raise or lower the trimming blade for ideal depth.
- Strip STP, UTP, and Audio Cables
- Supports CMR, CM, PVC, LSZH & PE Jackets
- Also Supports CMP, PUR & Direct Burial
- Precision Turning Knob, Wire Comb & More
Simply45 S45-S01 Overview
- 2Turning Knob for Precision Stripping Depth
- 3Works with Most LAN Cable Jacket Types
- 4Professionally Strip Speaker Cables
- 5Built-In Wire Straightener Comb
- 6Built-In Wire Cutter
- 7Built-In Flat Cable Stripper
Simply45 S45-S01 Specs
|Dimensions||8.7 x 4.7 x 1.3" / 22.1 x 12 x 3.2 cm|
|Weight||0.21 lb / 97 g|
|Package Weight||0.21 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.65 x 4.65 x 1.2"|
Simply45 S45-S01 Reviews
Must have for networking!
B&H probably has the best price on this tool, regardless it is a necessity! Lightweight (it is mostly plastic), durable, and bright yellow are all features which make it easy to tote around and find it quickly in my tool bag. I usually use heavy duty shears to cut cable but the cable cutter on this tool works well on unshielded cables. The adjustable blade for scoring the cable jacket is great as you can get it just so to avoid nicking any of the conductors. Wish I had purchased this tool earlier. If you are still using a pocket knife or razor blade to score the jackets then you are missing out on this!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS