With the buttons controlling power and setting right at your fingertips, the Bigblue VL10000P Video Dive Light with Remote Control is easier to operate than traditional lights with onboard switches. No need to reach up to turn the light on or off or change the brightness level—the remote control kit comes with the necessary hardware for mounting on most underwater camera trays.
With a rechargeable battery pack delivering 2.5 hours of 10000-lumen white light in a wide 120° beam, the VL10000P-RC Video Dive Light from Bigblue is a powerhouse illuminator for underwater video work and general dive use. This anodized aluminum alloy dive light has a tempered optical glass window and is controlled by a single side-mounted push-button switch. The light is compatible with the optional Bigblue Remote Control Kit, putting control of the light right at your fingertips.
Fifteen white XML LEDs deliver brightness levels of 1000, 2500, 5000, or 10000 lumens of white light, while six XPE LEDs produce 500 lumens of red light for staging photos and video or observing light-shy sea creatures. Should you get into trouble, there's also an SOS mode to signal for help. The power to run all those LEDs comes from a rechargeable 4x 18650 Li-ion battery pack. The white light is a cool 6500K, but a removable yellow filter is included for a warmer hue. Also included: a dive glove for wrist mounting, a dry bag, and a charger for the battery pack.
- 10000 lumens (Level IV), 5000 lumens (Level III), 2500 lumens (level II), 1000 lumens (Level I)
- Red light: 500 lumens
- SOS signal mode
- Wide 120° beam
- Color temperature: 6500K
- Removable yellow filter for warmer light
- Side-mounted push button
- Controls on/off, cycles through settings
- Compatible with Bigblue Remote Control Kit for more comfortable operation
- Anti-corrosive anodized aluminum alloy housing
- Tempered optical glass window
- Diving glove for wrist-mounting
- Ball joint
- Rechargeable 4x 18650 Li-ion battery pack and charger
- Bigblue dry bag
- Measures 5.1 x 2.2"
- Weighs 16.1 ounces, buoyancy -6.1 ounces
The Remote Control Kit puts the on/off and settings switches for select Bigblue dive lights right at your fingertips, instead of high above your head. The remote attaches to your underwater camera tray and connects to the light via a coiled fiber optic cable. One push button turns the light on and off, while the other activates features such as red LEDs or an SOS mode. The 4.25" remote is powered by two CR2032 batteries and comes with mounting hardware for most camera trays.
- Control compatible dive light from your tray
- Mounts on most camera trays with included hardware
- Fiber optic cable to light
- Dual push-button switches for on/off and special features like SOS or red light