The Triplett CTX200P is a network cable tester with an inductive probe designed to perform complete TIA568 testing including continuity, open/shorts, reversals, and split pairs. Pass/Fail results are available in one second and each pair's status is highlighted.
The CTX200P is ruggedized and cushioned for toolbox use with a hidden drawer for remote storage and includes a built-in tone generator for tracing and troubleshooting inductive tone probe. The packing includes a tracer probe, a BNC patch cable, a Cat 6 RJ45 patch cable, a BNC terminator, two 9V batteries, a belt clip, and a case.
- Complete TIA568 test performed: Continuity, opens/shorts, reversals, and split pairs
- Pass/Fail results appear in one second
- Each pair’s status is highlighted
- Tone mode allows for tracing cables with included probe
- Auto-off function conserves battery life
- Ruggedized for field use and easy to carry
- Includes BNC patch cable, Cat 6 RJ45 patch cable, BNC terminator, two 9V batteries, belt clip, and case