Lighting designers in need of a moving wash workhorse with intense output should consider the CHAUVET Professional Rogue R2X Wash, a moving head wash fixture well suited for theatrical productions and live events. Powered by its 19 quad-color (RGBW) 25W LEDs, the R2X can be used for to create a broad spectrum of color washes and effects including motorized zoom, which offers a beam angle of 8 to 30° and a zoom angle of 12 to 49°.
Other notable features include five zones of LED control for pixel mapping, smooth color mixing, simple and complex DMX channel profiles, and powerCON in and out, allowing for multiple units to be daisy-chained. The Rogue R2X ships with an Omega bracket and a powerCON power cord.
- Fully featured RGBW LED yoke wash fixture with LED zone control and zoom
- 16-bit dimming of master dimmer as well as individual colors for smooth control of fades
- 19 RGBW LEDs, 25 W each
- 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
- 5 zones of LED control for pixel mapping
- Unique lens design for excellent color blending
- Fast, smooth pan and tilt movement
- RDM-enabled for remote addressing and trouble shooting
- Selectable LED maximum output to match legacy Rogue R2 Washes
- 6 distinct dimming modes for advanced control
- Omega mounting bracket fits all Rogue and Maverick fixtures
- Easy to read OLED display with simple, effective menu options
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming versatility