Safe for use in hazardous work environments, with forward- and downward-facing beams and a variety of mounting options, the XPP-5414GX-K01 Intrinsically Safe Dual-Beam Flashlight from Nightstick is suited to a wide range of public safety and industrial applications. The light is CE, cETLus, ATEX, and IECEX certified and meets NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013) standards. Two push buttons near the head select between a 120-lumen spotlight beam, a downward flood beam, or both at the same time. The light will run for up to 24 hours on a fresh set of two AA batteries.
The XPP-5414GX-K01 comes with both brim and slot mounts to fit most hard hats, and its tail cap is magnetized, so you can stick it on any metal surface for hands-free light. When mounted on headgear, the light can be positioned at different angles, and it comes with a reversible pocket clip for handheld use. The light is IP67-rated waterproof and dust-tight and is rated to withstand drops from 6.6'.
- 120 lumens output
- Runtime: 24 hours
- Forward-facing spot beam
- Downward-facing flood beam
- Beams can be used separately or simultaneously
- Location: Side, near head
- Type: Push button
- Momentary- and constant-on activation
- IP67-rated water resistant and dust-tight
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Runs on two AA batteries
- Brim- and slot-style multi-angle hard hat mounts
- Magnetized tailcap for attaching to metal surfaces
- Reversible pocket clip
- CE, cETLus, ATEX, IECEX certified
- Meets NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013) standards