This Combo Kit from Light & Motion includes the Sola 2500 S/F LED Dive Light and the GoBe 500 Spot Waterproof Flashlight. The Sola offers flood and spot beams with a peak output of 2500 lumens and runtime of 200 minutes on a charge, while the GoBe delivers 500 lumens in a tight 12° beam and will run for up to 24 hours at 35 lumens. A comfortable hand strap that fits both lights is included.
Light & Motion SOLA Dive 2500 S/F FC LED Light (Black)
If you want to illuminate and explore the underwater world at depths as great as 295', Light & Motion's black SOLA Dive 2500 S/F FC LED Light is a wise choice. Its CREE LEDs output 300-1200 lumens in a concentrated 12° spot beam, and 625-2500 lumens in a wider 60° flood beam, making the SOLA a versatile primary or backup light for studying tight spaces in a cave or the broad side of a sunken ship.
Additionally, the light can be set to SOS mode for emergency signaling if you run into trouble on your dive. Power is provided by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which gives the SOLA a run time of 50-200 minutes, depending on the brightness level.
The included hand mount consists of a horizontal grip and a strap, allowing you to keep your fingers free for various tasks. There are also optional alternatives available, including a pistol grip, T-handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
- Light source: CREE LED array
- Beam angle: 12° spot, 60° flood
- Spot beam is great for focusing or exploring tight spaces, such as nooks and crannies in a coral reef or cavern
- Flood beam works well as general light source and means of illuminating larger subjects, such as sharks, big sections of reefs, or sunken ships
- Spot outputs: 300, 600, and 1200 lumens
- Flood outputs: 625, 1250, and 2500 lumens
- Run time: 50 minutes on high, 100 minutes on medium, and 200 minutes on low setting with supplied, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Extended run time in SOS mode for emergency signaling
- Sliding thumb switch on body for powering on/off and selecting output modes
Construction and Handling Details
- Depth rating: 295'
- Housing meets FL-1 certification standards for waterproofing
- Supplied hand mount consists of a horizontal grip and a strap, allowing you to keep fingers free for various tasks
- Optional accessories include pistol grip, T-handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount
Light & Motion GoBe S 500 Spot Waterproof Flashlight (Black/White)
Explore the great outdoors and illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 394' with the compact, black and white Light & Motion GoBe S 500 Spot Waterproof Flashlight. Its single CREE LED outputs 70-500 lumens in three selectable levels, and can also be set to SOS mode for emergency signaling. Power is provided by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which gives the light a run time of 1.5-12 hours depending on the brightness level.
The GoBe's narrow, concentrated 12° beam eliminates hot spots, and is great for use as a bike light, a focusing aid, or a secondary dive light for exploring tight spaces in caves or coral reefs. Built for durability, the light has an impact- and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing to protect it against drops and bumps.
- Light source: CREE LEDs
- Outputs: 70, 225, and 500 lumens
- Run time: 1.5 hours at 500 lumens, 3.0 hours at 225 lumens, and 12 hours at 70 lumens with supplied, rechargeable li-ion battery
- Extended Runtime mode outputs 35 lumens for up to 24 hours
- SOS mode with 70-lumen output can send emergency signal for up to 36 hours
- Features narrow, concentrated 12° beam, which eliminates hot spots for smooth, even coverage and allows for maximum beam distance
- Tight coverage angle makes GoBe a great bike light, focusing aid, or secondary dive light for exploring small spaces, such as underwater caves or coral reefs
- Push-button switch right behind light head for powering on/off and cycling through output modes
- Depth rating: 394'
- Sealed at factory for flood-free performance
- Interchangeable light heads
- Corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing also has FL-1 Certification for impact resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing
- Glass emitter window
- Ergonomic shape and ridges on bottom for comfortable, secure grip
- Various mounting options, including bar, camera housing's grip handle, ball mount, and Locline system