A compact light with the output power of a full-sized torch, the Streamlight ProTac 1L-1AA LED Flashlight is an easy-to-carry tool suited to a wide range of professional, recreational, and personal uses. It comes with a CR123A battery, which provides a peak brightness level of 350 lumens, and an alkaline AA cell, which powers up to 150 lumens. The 40-lumen low-power setting saves energy but still emits enough light for many tasks, and there's also a strobe for disorienting an adversary or emergency signaling. The rubber tailcap push-button switch is used to cycle through the settings and you can select from three programs that put the light levels you use most often at your fingertips, high/strobe/low, high only, or low/high. The regulated output circuitry provides consistent output throughout battery life, and the glass lens is anti-reflective coated for optimal light transmission.
The anodized machined aluminum housing has an IPX7 water-resistance rating and is impact resistant to 3.3'. An anti-roll design helps prevent damage, and the light is equipped with a removable clip, a lanyard, and a holster.
- High: 350 lumens with CR123A battery, 150 lumens with alkaline AA lumens
- Low: 40 lumens
- Runtimes: 1.5/14 hours with CR123A, 4.3/7.5 hours with alkaline
- Strobe runtime: 3 hours CR123A, 3.5 hours alkaline AA, 8 hours lithium AA
- Single tailcap push button
- Controls power & cycles through high, low, & strobe settings
- Momentary & constant-on activation
- Select modes (high/strobe/low, high only, low/high)
- Runs on one CR123A or AA alkaline battery, both supplied
- Lightweight, anodized-aluminum housing
- IPX7-rated, submersible to 3.3' for 30 minutes
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- High temperature, shock mounted, AR-coated, impact-resistant lens
- Anti-roll design
- Holster & removable clip