Clip the Fenix WT20R Multifunctional Work Light with Adjustable Head to your belt or pocket or affix its magnetic base to any metal surface, and tilt the light head to throw the beam right where you need it. This compact light delivers 50, 150, or 400 lumens in flood or spot beam configurations to meet your personal or professional lighting needs.
The head of the light can tilt 105°. The light comes with a 2000mAh rechargeable LiPo battery pack and charge cable, but can also run on two AA batteries (low and medium output levels only). A four-stage indicator on the push-button switch keeps you apprised of the battery level. Carrying an IP66 rating, the WT20R is dustproof and water resistant.
- 50, 150, 400 lumens
- Flood and spot modes
- Runtime: 21, 10, 3.5 hours
- Light head tilts 105° for precise beam placement
- Digitally regulated output for consistent performance
- Single side-mounted push button
- Press and hold for on, click for brightness level, double-click for spot/flood mode
- Four-stage battery level indicator
- Magnetic base for hands-free use
- Large clip for pocket, belt, etc.
- 2000mAh LiPo battery pack with USB charge cable
- Can run on two AA batteries (Low and Medium output only)
- IP66-rated, dustproof and splashproof
- Measures 4.6 x 1.7 x 1.1", weighs 5.4 ounces including battery