The brightest light produced by Fenix to date, the LR40R Ultra-Compact Rechargeable Flashlight can deliver a powerful 11,000 lumens when its spot and flood beams are used together—suitable for caving, search and rescue, security, law enforcement, and outdoor recreation, as well as general home use.
The LR40R is 6" long with a 3.2" diameter head and 2" thick handle and features four spot beam settings from 50 to 1000 lumens and five flood beam settings from 350 to 11,000 lumens, along with a 3000-lumen strobe and an SOS mode. Runtime ranges from 7 to 92 hours in spot mode and from 45 minutes to nearly 23 hours in flood mode. The light is controlled by two stainless steel side switches, one for the spot beam and one for the flood. Power is supplied by the included 12,000mAh battery pack, which recharges quickly via USB Type-C, but the light can also run on four, three, two, or one 18650 batteries, with diminished capabilities.
The light's aluminum housing is IP68-rated, able to withstand submersion to 6.6' and drops from 3.3' without damage. It comes with a belt holster and lanyard, as well as a spare O-ring and charge cable.
- Spot beam: 50, 150, 350, 1000 lumens
- Flood beam: 350, 1000, 3000, 6000, 11,000 lumens
- Runtimes range from 7.0 to 92.3 hours on spot and 45 minutes to 22.8 hours on flood
- One Cree XP-L HI LED for the spot beam, ringed by 18 Cree XP-G3 LEDs for flood
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Type: two side-mounted stainless-steel push buttons
- Click for on/off and to cycle through brightness levels
- Lockout function prevents accidental activation—press both buttons for three seconds to lock, repeat to unlock
- 12,000mAh battery can be used to charge other devices via waterproof USB power port
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Anti-reflection-coated toughened glass window
- Impact resistant to 3.3', IP68-rated submersible to 6.6'
- Intelligent temperature control