By balancing the pan, tilt, and roll axes around a central handle, the FLYCAM Redking allows you to achieve smooth-moving cinematic shots as you follow your subject. It works to stabilize and keep the camera horizontally balanced as you walk, run, climb stairs, and otherwise move about. The Redking supports up to 15 lb loads, so in most cases you can mount your camera along with a matte box, mic, or other accessories you may need for the shot.
The base on the bottom features 16 thin weight plates that can be used or removed to find the ideal counterbalance for your camera load, in order to ensure optimal stabilization. The base can also be expanded in width to further help with counterbalance. And the center post is height-adjustable telescopically, from 21 to 32", for vertical counterbalance.
The Redking features a quick release camera mounting platform and comes with a quick release camera plate so you can attach/remove your camera efficiently. The camera plate is Manfrotto 501 compatible, so you can also efficiently move your camera between the stabilizer and most tripods or other camera supports.
- 3-axis ball bearing rotational control, 15 lb payload
- Height-adjustable center post (21 to 32") with scale marks
- Width-adjustable base (11.5 to 15") with 16 removable counterweight plates
- Quick release camera platform
- Manfrotto 501-compatible quick release camera plate with a 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- Foam-cushioned handle