The Bosch Portable Camera Installation Tool works with the Bosch Project Assistant iOS/Android mobile app to help installers easily configure, focus, and align the field of view of IP cameras. Featuring a lithium-ion battery pack and WLAN access point, this compact tool operates as a PoE+ injector with a wireless network link. It allows for efficient IP camera commissioning without trailing cables or repeated site visits when there's no power or PoE available. The tool can also be used for customer demonstrations, pre-installation trials, and site surveys.
This device comes with a compact shoulder-wearable case and provides an easily-accessible 30W PoE RJ45 port for connecting PoE-enabled IP cameras, a 12 VDC barrel output for DC-powered IP cameras, and a USB port that provides 5 VDC. Although it's battery-powered, it also comes with a power adapter for alternate use.
- Works in combination with an iOS/Android app to configure, focus, and align the FOV of IP cameras
- Functions as a PoE+ injector with a wireless network link (WLAN access point)
- 30W PoE RJ45 port for connecting PoE-enabled IP cameras
- 12 VDC barrel output for DC power IP cameras
- USB port provides 5 VDC power
- Power/PoE status LED indicators