The Enthusiast's Guide to Night and Low-Light Photography: 50 Photographic Principles You Need to Know is published by Rocky Nook and teaches you how to shoot eye-catching photos after the sun goes down. In this book by photographer and author Alan Hess, chapters are broken down into numbered lessons, with each lesson providing insight on how to improve your night and low-light photography. Covered topics include the necessary gear, camera settings, light painting, photographing the night sky, shooting cityscapes, and post-processing techniques to bring out the most in your photographs. Written in an easy-to-understand manner and illustrated with numerous examples, The Enthusiast's Guide to Night and Low-Light Photography is an effective, efficient, friendly, and fun way to improve your night and low-light photography.
- Using manual exposure mode is the best way to go
- Focusing in low light
- Mounts, clamps, and other ways to keep the camera stable
- How high can you push the ISO
- Creating low-light portraits
- How to get starburst street lights
- Correcting the tones in your image