The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2: The Unofficial Quintessential Guide from Rocky Nook provides a wealth of experience-based information and insight on the micro-four-thirds digital camera. Authors Brian Matsumoto and Carol F. Roullard explore the features and capabilities of the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 in a way that far surpasses the user manual. Every aspect of the camera is covered, and each button, dial, switch, setting and configuration is discussed in detail. Step-by-step instructions explain every feature, from basic automated controls to advanced photographic applications, to expanded video capabilities.
The Unofficial Quintessential Guide will show you how to navigate past the confusion that sometimes comes with using complex and powerful photographic equipment, so you can get busy taking photographs and shooting video that will reflect your creative personality.
- Control focus and exposure
- Navigate the menu system
- Achieve a range of artistic effects using various camera settings
- Use the camera's automated controls, and override those controls to obtain better exposure
- Use the GH2 in video mode to obtain HD videos
- Post-process images and videos on a computer
- Expand the camera's use by mounting it on a telescope or microscope
- And much more